Corporate Finance Manager
- Career progression & Development
- Leading Australian SMEs
- Above market remuneration
Working with a large variety of SMEs you will be responsible for providing tailored advice to a channel of valued clients. This position is perfect for someone who is enthusiastic about Corporate finance and is eager to lead a team of staff, demonstrating strong leadership skills.
As a member of this thriving team, you will strive to continuously generate innovative transactional solutions and maintain relationships with existing clients. Your combination of both technical and intangible attributes will ensure that you are delivering excellent service wherever possible.
Working closely with the partner, you will be responsible for adding value to a variety of SMEs and solving complexed financial and transactional issues.
- Preparation of draft reports
- Conducting industry and company research
- Comprehensive analysis of financial and transactional issues
- Evaluation of forecast results and models
- Detailed analysis of financial information
The successful candidate:
- Minimum 4 years experience in corporate finance
- CA qualified or near completion
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience with transaction services
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and writing skills
- Social company culture
- Career progression
- Incentive program
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity or any other position that Barrington Faith are recruiting for please email your CV to [email protected] or contact me on 0431 320 988
Only successful candidates will be contacted.